"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves."

Monday, May 12, 2008

CGSociety Featured Artiste Profile 2nd May 2008

CGSociety's (CGS) featured article of featuring one artist every month showcases the very talented artists from across the world, where they share their beginning, their experiences and their journey into the world of Computer Graphics (CG) and animation so far.

And this month's featured artist is none other than Dana Boadway !!!

Dana was my mentor for Class 2 - Body Mechanics, here at Animation Mentor - Online Animation School and it feels fantastic to have her featured on CGSociety as well.

She has been a fabulous mentor, and more than a mentor she has been a great friend, always there thru out the term encouraging me, pointing out my strengths and weaknesses and helping me whenever i used to stumble.

I wont like to take away your joy of reading the article yourself. Check it out here.

No comments: