"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves."

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Been busy...

Its been almost 2 weeks since i last posted. The reason been i have been quite busy with my Class 2 here at AnimationMentor.com and i have been also traveling a bit. So after effects of all this is that my blog is devoid of regular posts. So my plan of keeping my blog updated as much as often is definitely not working ! :-) But i have plans to change this....very soon !!!

Class 2 began with 180 degree turn. The emphasis of this assignment is get our body mechanics like - weight shift, movements in order and also applying all the principles of animation we learnt in Class 1 like Timing and Spacing, Overlaps, Squash and Stretch, Arcs, Path of Action, Anticipation.

Watch out for my next couple of posts for the blocking of it.

Also i will be writing about some thing which i have observing, thinking from life around me. All i can say is that it will be different from the posts i have so far. Well is the curiosity getting the better of you ?? Well then you better keep watching this space to satiate your curiosity.

Till then adieu ....

No comments: