"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves."

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Catch Up Time




Ok its time for another round of letting you know what i have been up to and whats keeping me going. My Class 4 - Advanced Acting is going great at Animation Mentor(AM). In fact its keeping me busy quiet a lot,day after day and as the term progresses its getting more busy,more work but the same time more fun. So i am definitely not complaining !

But yes i do feel i should post on my blog a lot more regularly. I also was unable to post my Weekly Movie Recommendations as i was crazy busy last week what with the first assignment was coming to an end. This week has been super light comparatively and hence Weekly Movie Recommendations will be coming in the subsequent posts.

Also i have a couple of existing new stuff for my blog. To start with -
  • My regular weekly updates about my current assignment at AM(More on this in a separate post)
  • Showing AM Student's finish short films on a regular basis(Again, more on this in a separate post)
  • One big anticipated news i have been waiting for. Hopefully it will turn out as planned. Trust me on this, its really big and exciting !
  • Posting new exciting stuff on a more higher frequency.
And oh yes here in India, festive season it at its peak with Diwali - Festival of Lights just around the corner. India is known for its hospitality and how the people just love to socialize among near and dear ones. This is time when socializing virtually is on a crescendo. Every day is a time to socialize, be in your best dressed attire and not to forgot to feast on the most delicious Indian cuisines. Now not to feel too much guilty about hogging so much non-fat-free food, i am trying to keep my working out sessions as regular as possible. So far its been quite good, hopefully even next week i will be as regular. So heres wishing everyone a very Happy Diwali. May the light bring shine on all your future endeavors !

So thats it for now. Hopefully the stuff i have planned will be executed as desired. Let me know what you feel or if you have any suggestions or feedback !

Ciao!

1 comment:

rakesh bajoria said...

please write something abt your love in your life.. i.e your better half