"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves."

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catch Up Time !





Hello everyone...the 2nd last day of this year, seems a perfect time to have a post about what i have been upto lately and what you can expect in times to come. Since i will have a detail blog on each event, i will just keep it short over here.

Well the last 3 weeks was one of the most amazing (understated word) time of my life ! I was in Singapore for Siggraph Asia, met the coolest and awesome gang of people in disguise of Student Volunteers, made some great friends and also got an award for doing a good job as an SV ! So yeah...it was a fantastic time ! I also got a bit of a time and explore the beautiful island country Singapore. I really am speechless to describe how alluring Singapore is. But i shall try in the upcoming posts.

Also i was crazy busy and hence couldnt post from there and also my regular posting took a backseat. All those stuff will be back from this week onwards. And being the first week of the year thats the least i can do, say something of a new year resolution ! :D

So heres what you can expect in times to come on my blog -

  • My progress of my Class 5 - Short Film Pre Production (its finally starting, time flies here at Animation Mentor)
  • How the year 2008 was for me and in general.
  • In-depth Singapore travelog with tons of pictures
  • Siggraph Asia coverage
  • Weekly Movie Recommendations(starting back from this week)
  • Some more new sections(which will be revealed as and when required)

So make sure you bookmark, subscribe to RSS, subscribe to mail, follow me on Twitter for blog updates, as there is lots happening right here !

Wishing you all a very Happy and Fruitful New Year 2009 !

See ya next year !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheers! keep at it!